1、 Well Washing and Wax Removing Truck
2、 Product Description
At present, there are many kinds of oil waxes in the oil field, which can be roughly divided into seven methods: electric heating wax removal, organic solvent wax removal, microbial wax removal, chemical solvent wax removal, steam wax removal, thermal oil wax removal, and hot water wax cleaning. Wax.
1. Electric heating wax removal: high cost and potential safety hazards.
2. Organic solvent wax removal: high cost, serious pollution to the stratum; corrosion of oil pumps, casing, tubing, and oil rods, can easily result in overhaul of the well.
3. Microorganism paraffin removal: There are limitations on the required ambient temperature and it cannot be applied to most oil wells.
4. Chemical solvent wax removal: Conventional continuous small-dose uniform dosing will cause the drug to adsorb a large amount of tube wall, resulting in waste of volatilization, and make the anti-wax agent that enters the interior of the oil column not reach a certain concentration, and cannot effectively clean the wax. And anti-wax; In the large dose of cyclic dosing, there is a problem of too short cycle time in deep wells.
5. Steam wax: low temperature, wax is not completely clear.
6. Hot oil wax: waste of resources, high cost.
7. Hot-water paraffin wax cleaner: When the wax is evacuated from low, permeability and leaking wells, it will damage the formation, causing the oil well to stick and the oil and water will not come out; the oil layer will be contaminated and the water will not come out of the oil; after washing the well, there will be 2-15 days During the drainage period, the pumping unit is inactive operation and the wax is not completely removed, which is not an ideal wax removal process.
Based on the deficiencies in the above seven methods of wax removal, our company developed a new process of self-circulating wax removal of oil wells according to the conditions of oil wells, effectively solved the deficiencies in the wax removal process, and was a revolution in washing wax and cleaning wax.
3、 Technical Parameters
Enterprise implementation standards
Operating voltage (V)
Working environment temperature (°C)
Working pressure (MPA)
Maximum displacement of equipment (L/h)
Equipment temperature (°C)
Water temperature (°C)
Thermal power (kw)
Triplex plunger pump pressure (MPA)
Steam Pressure (MPA)
Maximum displacement of three-cylinder piston pump (L/h)
Steam displacement (m³/h)
Steam Pump Pressure (MPA)
Steam temperature (°C)
Steam pump displacement (L/h)
Water tank (L)
Centrifugal pump displacement (L/h)
Additional fuel tank (L)