First, the vehicle is parked
1. The super-thermal heat-washing and clearing device should be placed at the upper air outlet 8m away from the wellhead. The terrain is flat.
2. Ground the ground wire and connect it to the grounding bolt of the equipment.
3. Start the hydraulic lifting device and erect the equipment chimney.
1. The grounding wire is an important safety guarantee. It must be connected before construction and ensure good grounding.
2. If the chimney fails to stand up, the chimney rain cover will not open, which will cause the burner to ignite when it is ignited and burn the burner.
Second, release the sleeve pressure
The casing gate must be opened before the operation.
After the jacket release is completed, there must be a 10-minute interval to start the burner ignition.
Third, the process connection
1. Stop the pumping unit, close the production gate of the wellhead, open the air defense gate, and drain the residual oil. 2. Connect the A connector to the production line and connect the high temperature hose to the quick connector of the equipment inlet (labeled: tubing). Connect the B connector to the bushing gate and connect it to the quick connector of the equipment outlet (labeled: bushing) with a high temperature hose. Check that the hose line does not have a dead bend and the quick connector must be locked with a split pin.
1. The high-temperature hose line should ensure natural bending, which can extend the service life of the pipeline and reduce the resistance of liquid flow.
2. During the heating process of the equipment, the pipeline may be slightly shaken. Therefore, it is necessary to insert a lock pin at the quick joint to prevent the joint from loosening and scalding the person.
Fourth, external power connection
1. The equipment operator and the well station manager check the power supply voltage of the connected well.
2. All electrical switches of the inspection equipment must be in the disconnected state.
3. Connect the power supply wiring at one end of the connected equipment first, and ensure that the connected electrical installation is consistent with the well field voltage (660V corresponds to 660V and 380V corresponds to 380V).
4. Connect another section of the power cord to the power supply of the pumping unit control cabinet. The main power air switch of the pumping unit control box must be disconnected before connecting.
5, the introduction of two power supplies are FireWire. Check that the terminal clips are secure.
1. It must be ensured that the voltage of the connected power supply matches the number of voltages indicated by the equipment connected to the electrical equipment. If the connection does not match, it will cause serious damage to the equipment circuit.
2. If the main power air switch of the pumping unit control box is not disconnected before connecting the pumping machine, it will cause live working, which brings danger to the operator.
Five, to the washing process
1. Close the wellhead inlet valve and open the production gate; the casing gate is fully open.
2. The main gate of the A and B connectors is in the fully open position.
3. Open the equipment valve group as needed. The valve group has the following status: The equipment valve group has two 1' inlet and outlet main valves (number: K); and 2" 4" bypass valves (number: Into the side M; out of the side D) composition A: When using the liquid storage tank pre-collection heating, the oil inlet line is directly connected to the oil storage tank, close K, L, open the M, D valve. Pump cycle, open the gas Valve, use the gas-burning mode to start the burner. B: Pressurized heating mode, open L, M valve, close K, D valve; start pump and burner C: Circulating well washing method: open K, L valve, Close the M and D valves, start the pump and the burner. D: Backflushing process: The end of the well washing needs to use the casing gas to blow off the residual liquid of the equipment and pipeline, open the L and M valves, and close the K and D valves.
4. Check if the quick connector has a good seal. If there is leakage, replace the sealing gasket of the quick connector.
5. Understand the situation of the daily production liquid, the dynamic liquid surface and the working system of the well to be cleaned, and formulate a well washing program.
6. Start the pumping unit production, cycle for 5-10 minutes, check whether the pipeline is unblocked, and whether there is any rolling phenomenon.
7. Open the vent gate of the B connector and observe if there is any liquid flowing out. If it is, the output fluid is filled with the heating coil and the next step can be performed. If there is no liquid outflow, it is proved that the liquid volume is insufficient or the pumping is required, and the well washing scheme needs to be adjusted according to the situation.
8. Open the gas supply valve and check whether the gas separator pressure gauge is within 1 MPa (if it exceeds the venting pressure), check the kPa table, the static pressure before ignition is controlled at 5-10 KPa, and the ignition is controlled at 2-4 KPa. And the pressure is stable.
Improper gate switch can cause equipment or wellhead pressure, and damage to equipment or pipelines can cause personal injury.
Six, power the device
1. Turn on the “mains” switch on the inverter, and the inverter voltage output meter shows 220V. 2. Open the main power switch on the equipment control cabinet and check if the voltmeter of the control cabinet is stable at 220V±10V.
3. Enter the power-on password. The initial password is: 123.
4. Observe whether the LCD monitor is normal and check whether the temperature and pressure display are normal.
5. Select the combustion mode and press the burner start button. Look at the burner from the burner hole to see if the burner is normally ignited and the flame is stable.
1. No dust can be placed in the equipment operation room, and there should be no oil on the ground to avoid blockage of the burner air inlet, causing the burner to temper and even ignite the items.
2. If the voltage fluctuation is too large, it will cause damage to the equipment.
3. After the device is powered, the electrical equipment of the equipment receiving box is charged, do not touch, and close the rain cover.
Seven, the use of DC power supply
1. Turn off all power switches of the device.
2. Remove the external cable.
3. Close the DC handle switch; close the "DC input" and "switch control system main power" switch behind the inverter; open the "inverter" and "output" switches on the front of the inverter; press and hold "inverter" / Stop button for 3 seconds; check if the DC current (24V) and output voltage (220V) on the inverter are normal. If the current and voltage are insufficient, the battery is low. The battery must be charged before and after using the battery.
4. Close the main power switch on the control cabinet and check if the voltmeter shows 220V. 5. Other operations are the same as DC.
1. Before using the battery for power supply, the external power supply line must be removed first. Failure to do so may result in damage to the inverter and injury to the person.
2. When using an external power supply, the DC switch cannot be turned on, otherwise the power equipment will be burnt.
Eight, automatic control
1. There are two automatic and manual control switches on the equipment control box. It is recommended to use the automatic mode.
2. When the equipment is shipped from the factory, the upper limit of the automatic gear control outlet temperature is set to 120 °C, and the lower limit is set to 100 °C. The upper limit of the superconducting temperature was set to 180 ° C, and the lower limit was set to 145 ° C. The upper limit of the inlet temperature is set to 76 ° C and the lower limit is set to 60 ° C. The above temperature can be adjusted from the control panel as needed.
3. After the burner is ignited, the burner will automatically shut down when the temperature rises to any of the above three upper limit values. When the temperature drops below the above three lower limit values, the burner will automatically ignition.
4. If the automatic control fails, turn the automatic gear to the manual gear and observe the outlet temperature meter. When the outlet temperature is 120 °C, press the burner stop button. When the temperature is lower than 80 °C, start the burner.
5. During operation, observe the scrolling prompt on the main image of the display to check if there is any abnormality in the indicator.
1. During the well washing operation, the operator cannot leave the site. When using the manual gear, observe the temperature change at any time and the operator cannot leave the operating room.
2. When the manual gear is operated, the burner is not controlled by temperature. Only when the burner is pressed, the burner will stop heating. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid using manual gear.
Nine, Setting method of temperature control up and down line
1. Click the “Settings” option on the LCD display to enter the parameter modification and modify the data according to the index.
2. The data setting operation can only modify one value at a time. To modify more data, just repeat the above steps.
3. The setting of inlet and outlet pressure is the same as the temperature setting method.
4. If the set temperature is high, the user does not want to burn to the set temperature, you can directly press the "burner stop" to force the interruption of the heating process.
1. The temperature should not be set too high, otherwise it will accelerate the aging of the equipment.
2. Wells with serious waxing, the first and second cycles should not exceed 80 °C.
Ten, wax removal
After two heating cycles, when the inlet temperature of the equipment rises to 60 °C, the first wax discharge is performed for 30 minutes. When the wax is discharged, the burner stop button should be pressed to close the burner. After the wax discharge is completed, the wellhead production process should be changed to the well washing process, and the "burner start" button is pressed to continue the well washing and wax removal.
The wax discharge process is to change the wellhead process to a normal production process, so that the produced fluid no longer enters the equipment and directly enters through the gathering pipeline. In the normal well washing process of the device, the supercharging device is not used, so in order to constitute a cycle, it is necessary to keep the oil pressure always higher than the casing pressure. In a well with a fast pressure recovery, there will be a situation in which the oil jacket pressure balances and rises at the same time. At this time, the sleeve pressure should be released.
Eleven, collecting the car
1. Press the "burner stop" button.
2. When the superconducting temperature drops to 50 °C, turn off the main power switch and turn off the inverter switch.
3. The pumping unit stops pumping.
4. Use the set of compressed gas for backflushing to blow off the residual liquid in the equipment. The purge time is more than 20 minutes.
5. Disconnect the pumping unit's main power circuit breaker and remove the external power cord.
6. Remove the A and B connectors and resume the production process. Start the pumping unit.
1. The liquid in the equipment must be purged, otherwise the scale of the equipment will be accelerated, and the coil will be cracked and blocked in winter. 2. Do not store any sundries in the operating room after the car is closed to prevent the electrical components inside the device from being damaged during the hauling process.