In order to implement the "Safe Production Law" and "Environmental Protection Law", we will implement the "safe production, comprehensive prevention-oriented" work guidelines, strengthen the company's safety and environmental protection supervision and management, reduce and avoid safety and environmental accidents, and protect the company's property and employees' lives. To prevent and control pollution, the system is formulated in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the state and relevant policies and regulations, based on the actual situation of the company.
1. This system applies to all production departments of the company.
The company shall continuously improve and improve the safety production conditions, establish a sound safety and environmental responsibility system, and ensure safe production.
The company's safety and environmental protection work is based on the principle of “who is in charge and who is responsible”, and implements the responsibility system for corporate legal persons or entrusted agents to be responsible for safety production. The company's supervisors are responsible for the organization and implementation of the responsibility system.
2. Leaders at all levels of the company shall strengthen their leadership over safety production, support and urge the safety and environmental management organizations at all levels of the company to perform safety production supervision and management duties in accordance with this system; the Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection shall have significant presence and discovery in safety production supervision and management. Safety and environmental protection issues should be coordinated and resolved in a timely manner.
1. Supervise and inspect the company's safety production work and timely eliminate the hidden dangers of the company's safety and environmental protection accidents.
2. Responsible for the publicity and education of laws and regulations and related policies for safe production, continuously improve the awareness of all employees in obeying the law and the safety of production, and implement the company's responsibility system for production safety.
3. Implement national safety and environmental protection laws and regulations, formulate the company's safety production management system and operational procedures, supervise and inspect the implementation of the safety production management system and operational procedures, conduct daily inspections of the company's safety production, and take corrective or preventive measures when problems are found. Reduce or avoid the company's production of environmental accidents.
4. Proposing to ensure the effectiveness and suitability of the Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection to implement comprehensive supervision and management of safety production inputs, report to the Enterprise Management Department for review, and implement it after approval by the company's supervisor.
5. Supervise and inspect the company's full production work, timely eliminate the hidden dangers of safety and environmental protection accidents, and implement the emergency rescue plan for safety and environmental protection accidents formulated by the company.
6. Report the company's safety and environmental protection accidents to the company's leaders and safety and environmental protection supervision and management departments in a timely and truthful manner.
7. Responsible for the establishment, revision and preservation of special operation personnel files, organization management and supervision of special operations, ensuring that the company's special operations personnel conduct special safety operation training in accordance with relevant state regulations, obtain special operation operation qualification certificates, and hold certificates.
8. Cooperate with the supervision, inspection and guidance work carried out by the safety and environmental protection supervision and management department to the company, and take corrective measures against the pointed safety and environmental protection hazards and suggestions for improvement within the specified time.
9. To protect the scene of production safety accidents occurring in the production and operation area of the company, it is necessary to ensure that the injured personnel are treated in time. Assist in the investigation and handling of safety and environmental protection supervision and management departments.
10. Conduct regular inspections of the company's safety production during regular monthly, holiday and severe meteorological conditions, identify problems and take corrective and preventive measures in a timely manner, report to the company's supervisors and take emergency measures for major safety and environmental hazards that are difficult to eliminate.
11. Participate in the design of the safety production aspects and the final acceptance of the company's new construction, reconstruction and expansion projects, and have supervisory responsibility for the safe production of the construction process.
12. Responsible for supervising the implementation of safety education and training for new employees before they go to work.
13. The Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection shall set clear safety warning signs on production and operation sites and related facilities and equipment with major risk factors.
3. The Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection regularly holds regular working meetings to analyze the company's safety and environmental protection situation, study and implement the spirit of relevant documents, and formulate improvement measures for problems and implement them.
1. The Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection shall use the various meetings of the company to conduct safety and environmental protection education for the responsible persons and employees. The Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection shall use the company's information network, board reports, banners and other forms and means to carry out regular safety production promotion. Educational activities.
2. Leaders at all levels of the company should pay full attention to the safety production of the company and the department, lead employees to consciously abide by relevant laws, regulations and systems, implement education and publicity for employees' safety production in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection, and improve employees' safety and environmental awareness and self. Protection ability.
3. Safety and environmental protection supervision and inspection personnel should be devoted to their duties, adhere to principles, and enforce the law impartially.
4. The safety, environmental protection supervision and inspection personnel shall record the time, place, content, problems found and handling of the inspection on the “Safety and Environmental Protection Inspection Record Account”, and shall be signed by the inspector and the person in charge of the inspected department. If the person in charge of the department refuses to sign, the inspector shall record the situation and report to the Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection and the company's supervisor. 4. The Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection, the competent personnel at all levels, and the security team of the company are members of the company's emergency rescue organization. The education and training, management coordination and rescue dispatch of the emergency rescue organization are under the responsibility of the Ministry of Safety and Environmental Protection.